Majority of Executives Believe They Can Outperform Their Boss

Nearly three-quarters (73%) of executives believe they can perform their boss’s job better than their current manager, according to the latest Executive survey from Korn/Ferry International, a global provider of talent management solutions. Moreover, nearly two-thirds (65%) of executives surveyed indicated that they aspire to attain their boss’s job.

Nevertheless, when asked to rate their boss’s performance, the largest percentage of executives (42%) marked it as either “excellent” or “above average,” while another 23% cited it as “average.” Fourteen percent of executives ranked their boss’s performance as “below average” and 11% deemed it “poor.”

Additionally, when asked if they trust their boss, almost two-thirds of executives (65%) indicated that they did, while the other 35% said they did not.

Get your FREE trial now!

Start your free 14-day trial now to read this story and

Make. Work. Better.

Already a subscriber?

Reuse and Permissions: Unauthorized distribution, transmission, reuse or republication of any and all content is strictly prohibited. To discuss re-use of this material, please contact: copyright@yourworkplace.ca ; 877-668-1945.

YW staff
WRITTEN BY
YW Staff