Make a commitment to you
To reach your fitness goals follow this plan:
- Make a commitment to you: write your goal down
- Create a rough time-line: use gradual increases in exercise intensity
- Keep a log to track your workouts: you can combine this with a food log
- Give yourself some time off during each week to rest and recuperate
- Forgive yourself when you fall out of the routine, then jump right back into it
It’s far better to maintain an exercise plan that gradually increases in intensity rather than start a plan that burns you out in two weeks. Your goal will come to fruition through persistence, not one gargantuan effort.