Brazilian-born and Belgium-based, Carlos Brito, is CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, a leading global brewer. Employing 140,000 people in 24 countries worldwide he shares the 10 qualities for sustaining an ownership culture.
10 ownership culture qualities:
- Dream big and stay humble. It takes the same amount of effort for a big or small dream. Therefore dream big. Stay humble means knowing that someone out there could do things better.
- Look up for inspiration. Don’t look down.
- One company. One culture. Find a good way of doing things, then stick to it.
- Be a high performance leader. Do it the right way through the team. It’s not about ego. It is about “building things bigger than us”, says Brito.
- Face the brutal facts. Consumers decide every day with their dollars what and how they want to support. It’s best to know the facts.