If you read nothing else, read this…
- The happiness of employees has a direct impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Employees with friends at work are nearly three times more likely to say they love working for their employer.
- Organizations that create a company culture that caters to employees’ needs will improve employee engagement.
- Trust in the workplace sets the stage for open and honest communication, and allows employees to feel secure in their jobs.
- If an employer offers training and career advancement opportunities they are motivated to stay.
As an employer, you might not make it a regular practice to ask yourself:
“Do my employees love their jobs?” But there is no underestimating the importance of the answer to that question. Employees spend about eight hours of each day, 40 hours of each week, 160 hours of each month, and more than 2,000 hours of each year in the workplace. Wouldn’t you say it’s important that they love being there?