Partners and Advisors
Partners are organizations who share our enthusiasm and vision for empowering employees, resulting in a thriving workplace.
- Share the same vision and mission
- Are driven by committed leadership
- Have the will to transform the workplace
- Focus on improving employee health, engagement and productivity
- Have a deep commitment to being thought leaders at the forefront of improvement
- Seek involvement or express strong interest in innovation
- Share results of their own improvement efforts to benefit others, and
- Provide enthusiasm, ideas, time and resources to help other organizations thrive.
Discover what these progressive, supportive organizations think and do by following their links below. Learn what they can do to help you, your team and your organization.
Members of the YW Editorial and Conference Advisory Councils:
It’s our pleasure to introduce the people who help set the direction and tone of the magazine:
Human leadership for the new world of work
Canadian HR Executive, Corporate Director
Megan Hall, CHRL
People & Culture Leader, Believer in Kindness & Gratitude
Director of Marketing, Benefits By Design (BBD)
Sandra Carlton, CHRP
Vice-President, Mission, Values & People, Providence Care
Craig Dowden, PhD
Kim Macey, CHRP
Vice-President, Human Capital, DP World.
We’d also like to introduce the advisors who help plan the Imagine Your Workplace Conference:
Employee Engagement Survey Expert, Management Researcher, Business Executive
Mirjana Halich, CHRP
Human Resources Manager, Positive Psychology Practitioner, Leadership and Cultural Developer, Workplace Wellness Expert
Content & Social Media Coordinator, Benefits by Design (BBD) Inc.
Vice-President, HR, Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group
President, Candler Chase Inc.
Website Development Partner:
Made possible with the support of: