Start your free 14-day trial now to read this story and
Make. Work. Better.
1. First make a simple syrup by placing the honey and a cup of water in a small saucepan. While simmering, stir so that the honey dissolves completely. This should only take about a minute. Using a microwave is also an option.
2. While making the simple syrup, juice your lemons. Depending on the size, 8 to 12 lemons should be enough for two cups of juice.
3. Pour the juice, water and the simple syrup sugar water into a serving pitcher. Stir. Add the washed mint and lemon slices. Stir again. Chill.
4. The proportions will vary depending on how sweet and strong you like your lemonade, and how sour your lemons are to begin with. Before serving, taste and adjust sweetness. Add more water if you would like it to be more diluted, although if you use ice, it will melt and naturally dilute the lemonade. If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a little more straight lemon juice to it.
5. Serve with ice and a mint leaf.
Eating cheese may even aid weight loss and help prevent heart disease and osteoporosis. That said, some cheeses, like Mozzarella, are healthier than others.
Get your FREE trial now! Start your free 14-day trial now to read this story
Contact Your Workplace
Tel: 613-549-1222Toll Free: 1-877-668-1945Contact Us