Make. Work. Better.
This is an exclusive subscriber-only story
To discuss re-use of this material, contact us.
1. First make a simple syrup by placing the honey and a cup of water in a small saucepan. While simmering, stir so that the honey dissolves completely. This should only take about a minute. Using a microwave is also an option.
2. While making the simple syrup, juice your lemons. Depending on the size, 8 to 12 lemons should be enough for two cups of juice.
3. Pour the juice, water and the simple syrup sugar water into a serving pitcher. Stir. Add the washed mint and lemon slices. Stir again. Chill.
4. The proportions will vary depending on how sweet and strong you like your lemonade, and how sour your lemons are to begin with. Before serving, taste and adjust sweetness. Add more water if you would like it to be more diluted, although if you use ice, it will melt and naturally dilute the lemonade. If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a little more straight lemon juice to it.
5. Serve with ice and a mint leaf.
Make. Work. Better.This is an exclusive subscriber-only storySubscribe TodayTo discuss re-use of this material, contact
Why? Because it’s good for you.
Eggs are a great source of protein and contain all nine essential amino acids. Enjoy them in this fritatta recipe.
Contact Your Workplace
Tel: 613-549-1222Toll Free: 1-877-668-1945Contact Us